COCO MOVIE REVIEW

07.31



I am not good at giving review but I promised to myself that I had to improve my English Writing ability. Note that I am not an expert since I do not watch movie that often. Plus I do not have any broader knowledge on movie-related. Please bear with it, Ladies and Gentleman.
Coco, a Disney movie which corporate-d with Pixar this time, I am saying, is super amazing. It talked about a 12-years old Mexican boy (Miquel) who had a dream of becoming a musician because he idolized a legendary singer, Ernasto de la Cruz. Unfortunately, his family against his will since his family banned all the music-related. The great grandfather of Miquel was a musician. Because of his musical popularity, he left his family and never came back. His great grandmother was so mad to the point of she taught all her children to against musical-related. Her children obeyed her commandment except Miquel (as I described earlier). In Mexican culture, there was a culture called “The Land of the Dead”. As I knew from the movie, it was like a ritual of dead people was able to cross over the bridge to the land of living. Miquel, as miraculously, was able to be seen and saw the dead people, including his dead family. He searched Ernasto de la Cruz to give him a blessing of coming back and becoming musician but it turned out that Ernasto was the devil one who murdered his great grandfather (Miquel thought Ernasto was his great grandfather). I am not trying to synopsize, so that is all.
All I can say is dope. There are some reasons why I love Disney movie so much because it mostly were about family. As plotting, It perceived the viewers very well. Me, as a viewer thought Ernasto was the real great grandfather of Miquel and he would be a bridge of his family to open about music again. However, I ever thought “Why would this movie tell about Miquel choose music career over his family?” And my thought was right, that was the reason ;///// What I do not understand is his street dog. Why would even he joined Miquel to the Land of the Dead? I know he will be very useful but still, it did not make sense at all. Overall, this movie is highly recommended for people in all ages, especially the children. They will learn and understand about the important of family is. I give 5 out of 5.        


You Might Also Like

1 komentar