HIGHLIGHT OF 2018 AND RESOLUTION FOR 2019

03.48



2018 went so fast, didn't it? It seems like yesterday that I just got into my previous company, now I am jumping to a new company already. So, what have I achieved this year? Actually, I do not have such a “prestigious” achievement this year. If I could define 2018 in two words are “ups downs”. I learnt many things this year and went through so much. I learnt to take a high risky decision, I learnt to let anything go because it was not mine to begin with, I learnt to feel nothing to lose, and the most important is that I learnt to love myself more.

I did not pay attention that much to what had happened in the first half of the year in the society world. What I knew was just the common things [that used to happen again]. The presidential election began to happen. That means the rivalry aka spreading hoax and conflict would part the society away into two sides. If I could define the approaching era of the presidency election was everyday-bullshit aka tired of the unwarranted promises. It was even much worse after the candidate of the president [formally] chose the vice president.

  Actually, the highlight of 2018 [as for me] was the natural disasters that destroyed and killed many people in some regions of Indonesia. Started off with the simultaneous earthquake in Lombok and Bali which could kill hundreds of people. In a span of not quite a long time, Tsunami and earthquake approached Palu and killed more people than previous. Indonesia was in deep condolences knowing that we did not have proper tools to detect Tsunami that lead to the [increasing] the death. In the top 10 as a country who is easily attacked by natural disaster yet did not have technological tools to prevent it is so saddening.

Do you think it is finished? No, a month later there was a plane crash by Lion Air that went missing after minutes of taking off. In the result, the plane went down to the ocean due to the malfunction of one main machine device. It was actually a new [more automatically] plane by Boeing yet id could not last long, only took three months to make it crash and shattered into the ocean. Three months in row, the unfortunate kept coming to Indonesia. People died, families cried, money gone, building ruined. Nothing remained except the sorrowful memory of losing family and friends. 

A month and a half later, another Tsunami [which Meteorological, Dermatological, and Geophysical Agency did not even warn in the first place, then gave misinformation regarding Tsunami that was “unexpected” they say]. Unfortunately, at that moment there was an event which was located very close to the beach. In a glance, soulless bodies tossed around, people died, hotels ruined, cars moved and crashed out but the trees kept standing. How I wish all those scary disasters would stop and end in 2018.

In the term of personal life aka my life, joining a work camp is still memorable. Meeting new friends from different countries is a blessing. Getting to know more about the policy of the country related, they way they live, the way they see the social problems make me act not ignorant. I still remember in 2017, a guy said “Will you marry me?” to me in public which was tragically ended with nothing. In 2018, a guy said “Rosa, I love you” in public which tragically ended with nothing [again]. Not trying to lie, I was heartbroken for a while but go off, I guess. He is not for me after all and never.            

 Long short, these are the lists I did in 2018 :
1.      I resigned from my previous job that I never felt happy to begin with
2.      I joined work camp
3.      For the first time ever, I fell in love with non-Muslim guy
4.      I got new job
5.      Treated my family for short vacation
6.      Got new friends
7.      [Still] lack of reading enthusiasm
8.      [Still] be late for Shalat
9.      Visited many museums in Surabaya

If I have to choose one moment in 2018 which I really love is joining Borobudur work camp. Why? I got a new friend and it increased my confidence in talking in English. Borobudur work camp is something that I will always remember and treasure every moment. I do not want to write my resolutions for 2019 in a long list, I want to simplify but I wish it will work. These are my resolutions:
1.      Enjoy my new work
2.      Reading books more
3.      Write on blog or somewhere else more
4.      Find soulmate (?) Rosa is mature already
5.      Solo traveling
6.      Listening to Islamic’s speech more
7.      Save up more

Enough? Enough, I say. I hope those resolutions will work in their own ways. Pray for me.

You Might Also Like

3 komentar

  1. Promo Bonus: UANG TUNAI

    - Bonus UANG TUNAI Extra 10% (New Member)

    - Bonus UANG TUNAI Extra 5% (Setiap harinya)

    - Bonus UANG TUNAI RakeBack Tanpa Minimal T.O (HOT Promo)

    - BONUS SAHUR UANG TUNAI
    Bonus Sahur Khusus di jam 03.00 s/d 06.00

    - BONUS NGABUBURIT UANG TUNAI
    Bonus Ngabuburit Khusus di jam 17.30 s/d 20.30
    WhastApp : 0812-9608-9061

    Lnk : WWW. POKERAYAM. TOP

    BalasHapus
  2. langsung bisa coba dahulu dengan nominal deposit Rp 10.000,-kamu tidak akan menyesal bergabung dengan VITAPOKER. Selamat Bergabung dan Salam Jackpot !


    Promo Terbaru Poker Online – Promo Menjelang Ramadhan Pokervita 1440 Hijriah
    KLIK SINI LANGSUNG!!!


    Informasi Lebih Lanjut:
    | Whatsapp : +62 812-222-2996
    |lINK KAMI di : WWW.POKERVITA.VIP

    BalasHapus