LET IT BE THE OTHER’S

06.32



I was too clueless, that one time I whined when I saw friends make very mellow or gloomy tweets on Twitter, but now I realize I am part of that. Heart chooses things that, somehow, make no sense and are unacceptable. It’s not wrong, though since it’s not its job. Using logic is the brain's job, not heart’s. Probably, it leads the two organs to work differently that one does well and the other does not.
Isn't it beautiful to have a heart for someone who, logically, would make us to be happy, loved, and even improve ourselves? Heart says yes but the brain says no. It does not work that way, as I previously stated. Sometimes, loving someone is letting him/her go achieving her/his happiness not ours. He/she is never meant to be ours, so let him/her belong to the fate that brought us creating [one sided] love and hate feelings.

Sincerely in confusion,
Soul

You Might Also Like

0 komentar