HELLO WORLD, IT IS 2015

17.10



Hello all, Happy New Year to everyone! I hope you guys will always be followed by health and fortune (amin). So, time went by so quickly, didn’t it? Now, it is 2015. So, what’s you resolution? Have you made it? I won’t talk about new year celebration. Ok, I started my new year with some weird feeling of my uncommon symptom on my body. What had happened? I finished my end classes with bad condition aka sick. I can’t count how many times I got sick in this killer term. When I returned to Malang, I lost all my appetite and got fever for some days. Then there were some particle like acne but not. I got panic. In the night, I feel all my body is itchy. I was sure I got measles. Yes, doctor also said it. My new year is complete with sickness now. Ok, ok, ok calm down. There’s always lesson within the problem.
I made some resolutions in 2014 too (last year). My main resolutions are get scholarship and I won at least a writing competition. I failed in getting scholarship, totally fail. How about winning at writing competition? Just once in organizational level. I won the best inspiring story in Ramadhan in Al-Hadiid (Muslim Engineering). But it’s OK. Maybe my effort is not that big. Here some my resolutions in 2015:
1.       MORE IBADAH TO ALLAH SWT
2.       GET SCHOLARSHIP
3.       WIN SOME WRITING COMPETITION
4.       GIVING MAX. CONTRIBUTION TO SYI’AR OF AL-HADIID FT UB
5.       BE  MATURE (OPEN-MINDED)
6.       FOCUS
   
I hope I can fulfill my resolutions (Amin). Let’s pray for our fortune in 2015. Bless you all.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar