LOOKING BACK AT 2017 RESOLUTIONS, SELF-EVALUATION

02.10


Here is my 2017 resolutions, are they fully accomplished? Check it out:
1.       Got a proper job? It did but the thing is I did not enjoy it all (?) I do not know why. I have to put “job that I fully enjoy” on the beginning, it should have.
2.         Improve my religion knowledge? I did in the first half of 2017. I watched many Islamic speech videos, from Ust. Khalid, Noumal Ali Khan, Dr. Zakir, and many more. I was so curious. Unfortunately when I began to work, that time is slowly vanishing since I was too busy.
3.        Reading books. It is totally failed. Hahahahahha. I just finished reading a book like 2 books only, compared to 2016, I was doomed.
4.          Improving my English. Hm…. Not really fluent but I though my English is improving a bit.
5.         Writing. Same with improving my religion knowledge. In the first half of the year, I kindly often write but then, I stopped.

However, I did quite good this year. Not so good (as someone who aren’t that passionate, I did well). There are plenty of “First’s” this year and it could be an amazing year if only the last two months are not fucked up. Here they are :
1.            The first time to get a professional job after graduating in 2016
2.            The first time to get accepted in International event
3.            The first time to do International flight alone
4.            The first time to fly over Cambodia
5.            The first time to meet with Muslim tribe outside of Indonesia
6.            The first time to win Give Away on Twitter
7.            The first time to experience an Operation/surgery


Those are my little achievements so far. However, I am still grateful. The last point is tragic, weeks after landing from Cambodia my disease came out of nowhere and never thought it would end up in Operation Room. And I am still suffering until now. I HATE I HATE but it could be a reminder from Allah SWT that I must pay attention more on my body. 

You Might Also Like

1 komentar

  1. langsung bisa coba dahulu dengan nominal deposit Rp 10.000,-kamu tidak akan menyesal bergabung dengan VITAPOKER. Selamat Bergabung dan Salam Jackpot !


    Promo Terbaru Poker Online – Promo Menjelang Ramadhan Pokervita 1440 Hijriah
    KLIK SINI LANGSUNG!!!


    Informasi Lebih Lanjut:
    | Whatsapp : +62 812-222-2996
    |lINK KAMI di : WWW.POKERVITA.VIP

    BalasHapus