NETWORKING

16.36

 
I have been quite happy for these past days because I could bring a woman I adored so much to my community to share. Not disappointing, she delivers the presentation really well. At first, I was so nervous to text her because I was afraid, literally. You know when you approach your respected figure makes you quite nervous and over think whether you did the right thing or totally failed. I learnt so much when I approached her, and thanks to my leader for reminding me to be more decisive and know exactly what I want. "It's brainstorming and not a one sided decision and you have to have the power to control your event. Remember, you are the aggregator of this event, you own this. Don't only say yes because you respect her/him. "Brainstorming and negotiating is a key".

The event ran really well. I looked at the ppt and it was really good. It talks about career narrative and I should implement it in my career life. The last three slides gave a deep thought about how to stand out at work. It stated:
a. Performing, achieving your target
b. Make yourself known, networking
c. Differentiate yourself

The work "networking" hit me hard. I always think that networking is a process to get to know everyone. Networking does not only mean "knowing this person from this office/department". They have to also know what you're capable of. I always think that I made good networking but no, I just know them. I think I learnt to perform well even in my community, everywhere, I should show my capability. So, people would not only think "Oh, Rosa from britzone/hiremaxi" but "Oh, Rosa from britzone/hiremaxi that is very on time, decisive, and etc" sort of. Thank you, I should take note of my events that I joined. 

Credit : Click here

You Might Also Like

0 komentar