REVIEW : Kos Pilgrim, Kemayoran

22.53

Source: Mamikos

Hi
As I said in the previous post, I am living in Jakarta now. Once I heard that I would move to Jakarta, I downloaded an App called “Mamikos”. I knew this app a long time ago when I wanted to move to a boarding house.

I tried to search based on my budget. To be honest, I had no idea the average budget for a boarding house in Jakarta. However, I found out the cheapest one around 700K/month but with no property at all until the most expensive sat around 3,5 mil/month. I found two interesting boarding houses:
a.       The First boarding house reminds me so much of a typical apartment in Japan that has an attic. It cost IDR 1 min/month (excl electricity). I loved it but it doesn’t provide a table, chair, or other appliances. We only get a bed, a TV, and a bathroom.
b.       Cozy Living Kos. I fell into this boarding once I found out at the app. It has a minimalist style and fully furnished. It costs IDR 1,5 mil/month (excl electricity). It takes around 4 KM to go to the office. Facilities: bedroom + set, wifi, bathroom, shoe rack, a wardrobe, table + chair, free laundry (15 kg/month), free mineral water, kitchen, etc. Unfortunately, it couldn’t be kept in a long time even though if we pay the deposit ☹

I have a friend in Jakarta (and work in Sunter as well, yeay) and he gave me a contact with his female friend, so I could ask about her boarding house. It’s Muslimah and cost IDR 1,5 mil/month. The facilities are quite similar to Cozy Living Kos but without a shoe rack, free laundry, and free mineral water. It takes around 3 KM to go to the office. Thank God, it could be kept and I had no choice but to book it. When I reached the place, it’s quite good. Everything looks neat and cozy. Here are the pictures:




I guess it’s around 3x4 m (inc the bathroom). I got a table with a mirror (I'm blessed!) with a small rack on it + chair. Spacious bedroom with a lamp to read at night + wood ornament on the background. Never thought I would turn on the TV (excl for Masterchef). Unfortunately, the wardrobe is too small (though it’s still accommodating my outfits, but it’s still acceptable). The kitchen takes place on the 3rd floor but it’s too small as well and dirty. They have a large space on the 3rd floor if we want to exercise or just want to see the view. So far, I do not want to move to Cozy Living Kos since I feel comfortable here + closer to the office. Based on my experience, finding a boarding house for women is not as easy as a mixed boarding house so I feel blessed to be here. Oh, one thing I am really satisfied with about this place is the location. It’s close to minimart, photo studio, food sellers are easy to find (they are everywhere, basically), market, etc. If you live around Sunter and a girl (actually, it’s in Kemayoran, Central Jakarta, but it’s at the border so not really far from Sunter) this is a perfect choice for youuuu.   

You Might Also Like

0 komentar