NEW CHAPTER OF LIFE

16.34


I always think of not staying in Jakarta due to the distance and the traffic while wishing Surabaya to be my city to stay forever. I already fell in love with it so much. Knowing the fact that I had to move further from my hometown to get a new and proper job. Life is hard, is not it? 
I never thought to work in Jakarta. I searched the jobs using Surabaya as a keyword but life might bring me a surprise? Yes, I am here in North Jakarta to be exact. To be honest, I am a bit scared because many people said Jakarta is hard and I used to listen to a podcast, telling how Jakarta is the big bad city. So, I am grateful for staying in Surabaya. I leave all my happiness there:
a.       Surabaya is the second-largest city in Indonesia, yes, a city+ the fact it only takes around 1,5 hours to get back home. Is not it wonderful?
b.       Community, Britzone Surabaya. I and friends founded it last year, too many memories remain
c.       Affordable living cost. IDR 9000, I can get rice + fried chicken + soup (I save many)
Moving to the most crowded city is quite frustrating and the fact that the people are mostly outspoken while I never had an experience of it, I should be calm and be adaptable. Yes, I can do it, I can do it. 

First An impression of Jakarta:
Crowded
I just wish I could bear all the traffic and find new friends soon. Please, everyone who read this, pray for my sanity. I know it’s always HARD to start, to be in the new environment, leave the comfort zone, but I should be stronger and be adaptable.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar